Equipment for Learning
All students are provided with a planner to assist them in the organisation of their school day and homework tasks and for communication between school and home. Students must have their planner with them every day.
Students are expected to bring basic stationery items with them on a daily basis. All students must have at least:
- A pen
- A pencil
- A ruler
- A calculator
- Spare whiteboard pens (as per the Reopening Schools Guidelines booklet)
- Small bottle of hand sanitiser (as per the Reopening Schools Guidelines booklet)
- Headphones (as per the Reopening Schools Guidelines booklet)
You may also need mathematical equipment such as a protractor and a compass at certain times during the year.
These items can be bought individually, or in a pack, from the Resources Centre:
- Pencil, Pen, Protractor, Eraser - all 10p each
- Sharpener, Ruler - 15p each
- Exam pencil case with equipment ( 2 pens, pencil, rubber, ruler and sharpener) - £1
- Pencil case on its own - 40p
- Compass - 50p
- Calculators - £1.80p /£8
We hope the checklist above is useful, but if you have any questions about any aspect of the above, please do not hesitate to ask.