Safe Summer Message
As we draw to the close of another successful school year we hope that all our students enjoy their well-deserved rest and have fun during the summer holiday.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you to make your children aware of some of the potential dangers at this time.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you to make your children aware of some of the potential dangers at this time. These include:
- the hazards of swimming in rivers and lakes
- being aware of and staying away from anti-social behaviours
- taking care when out on your own and to avoid taking short cuts alone especially late at night
- remembering not to accept lifts with people you do not know and please report any incidents /concerns that you have to the local police
- remembering to practise safe cycling and remain aware of other road users at all times
- for the sixth form student, please drive, or ride carefully.
Above all remind your children to have fun, but to keep safe and we will look forward to seeing them back in school in September. Year 7 and Year 12 on 5th September and Years 8-11 and 13 on 6th September
Di Beddow Acting Headteacher.