Improve your child’s potential success in year 11 - 19th September 2013
Come along to our information Evening
On Thursday 19th September 2013
Please confirm your attendance if you haven’t already done so by emailing email@example.com by Friday 13th September 2013
- IT packages and other on-line tools to aid and boost revision with Mr Woodfine
- Meet the exam team and learn more about the conduct and regulations behind the exams with Mrs Grantham.
- How to revise effectively top hints and tips with Mrs Cunningham.
- Meet the examiners hear from the staff who mark GCSE papers, and learn some tricks of the trade with Mr Evans and Ms Edwards.
- Don’t miss the mock study bedroom and the healthy eating for learning displays in the PAC foyer
- Also in the foyer ‘coping with exam stress practical tips for parents and students’ with Mrs Kingsbury and Mrs Bradford
- Sixth form students will be on hand throughout the evening to answer any questions
- Departmental stalls will be open from 5:45 - 8:00
- Orders for revision guides are being taken at the stall in the foyer.
We hope you enjoy this exciting and informative evening.