Under the Equality Act 2010 we have a specific duty to:
- publish information to show their compliance with the Equality Duty, at least annually; and
- set and publish equality objectives, at least every four years.
The Overall aim:
To create a positive learning and working environment by stamping out any conduct that is in breach of the Equality Act 2010 and also taking preventative measures by raising awareness and promoting equality of opportunity amongst staff, students and the wider community.
The Equality Objective(s):
- Reduce the barriers imposed by our unique school site and improve access to facilities and services by disabled students and staff
- To continue to develop the staff CPD programme that reflects the needs of an increasingly diverse ethnic population of students
- Identify and where possible meet the needs of older workforce
Information relating to employees who share protected characteristics can be found in the PDF file attached below.